Oh, the Month of Love

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009
      Hey fellow RootsRadicals*!

      Wanted to let you know about Xtracycle's Month of Love happening at: http://xtracycle.com/love

      For two weeks we're offering limited specials, daily deals and inspiring video and content.  Be sure to check us out over the next two weeks as deals will only be lasting for limited time.

      We're committed to growing this movement, and we recognize your passion, creativity and inspiration for longtail lifestyle.  There are many folks on the fence when it comes to longtail bikes and we'd love your help at spreading the word.

      Whatever your social network, let your friends, fans and poke-buddies in on the Month of Love.

      If you're on any of the following sites, look us up, we'd love to grow this with you!

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xtracycle/53718777002

      Flickr Stream: http://xtracycle.com/love/images/flickr.png

      Twitter: http://twitter.com/xtracycle

      YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XtracycleInc

      XtracycleGallery.com: http://www.xtracyclegallery.com/

      Much love to you all, hope you're staying dry, warm and smiling.

      Rick Pickett
      graphic shenaniganizer
      xtracycle.com

      * or is it RootsRadians?  RootsRadders? :P