RE: [rootsradicals] Re: Video of "Firefly Big Dummy"

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2009

      Rick,

                  I checked out those RootsRadical logos when you first wrote about it. I have some ideas. I love logo/trademark design stuff. I just have not had the time to focus on giving you a respectful response.

                  One simple modification involves the 2-A design. In between the reverse and normal Rs there is some negative space. Well, I thought it would be interesting to play with this by forming it into the shape of a snap-deck. Maybe this weekend I will do some reworks of it if I have time.