Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Black Ice

  • Juergen Weichert
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 14, 2007
      Twice a year is enough. When winter arrives, and when it goes away
      again. Some folks who want to fine-tune their rides more frequently than
      that (say on dry ice-free winter days) keep two sets of wheels with
      quick releases. One wearing slicks and the other wearing studs for the
      icy days. Swapping only takes a minute or two then if there is an icy
      day forecast.

      Juergen
      (I only make the change in the winter and spring)