Re: Video of "Firefly Big Dummy"

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10 7:34 AM

      Posted by: "tytanup" blue73thing@...   tytanup

      Mon Feb 9, 2009 11:51 am (PST)

      You need a "Li-Fe-PO4 is good" t-shirt.

      Maybe someone on this board who's good w/ graphic tools could whip up
      something in the way of SIMILAR logo as the Life is good company.

      Just a thought.

      Now that would be great!  Maybe I'll have to do something with that - with due credit to you of course.

      Best regards
      Morgan

    • Carl Ray
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10 6:08 PM
        That is a great idea!

        "LiFe Po4" is Good what a T-shirt idea!

        Carl

        --
        Carl

        http://xtracycle.blogspot.com

        "Our planes and automobiles have made it possible for us to go anywhere and see nothing, but our simpler, slower means of conveyance, our feet and our bicycles and wind-powered boats, still connect us to this earth that is not ours to master, but to treasure."

        Kent Peterson
        http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12 3:05 PM

          Rick,

                      I checked out those RootsRadical logos when you first wrote about it. I have some ideas. I love logo/trademark design stuff. I just have not had the time to focus on giving you a respectful response.

                      One simple modification involves the 2-A design. In between the reverse and normal Rs there is some negative space. Well, I thought it would be interesting to play with this by forming it into the shape of a snap-deck. Maybe this weekend I will do some reworks of it if I have time.