Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Second hand xtracycles in the uk

  • graham.lennard@birmingham.gov.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
      Thanks Mark - Rob dropped me a line!

      Cheers

      Graham

      "loadsbetter"
      <pedal@...
      Sent by: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      rootsradicals@yah cc
      oogroups.com
      Subject
      [rootsradicals] Re: Second hand
      03/02/2009 18:13 xtracycles in the uk

      Please respond to
      rootsradicals@yah
      oogroups.com

      Hi Graham,

      Really Useful Bikes at the Dairy, near Bristol, still has some 08
      Xtracycle FreeRadical kits - 340 GBP with free UK delivery. Talk with
      Rob at the Dairy. He's friendly and helpful.

      www.reallyusefulbikes.co.uk

      I hope this helps.

      Cheers.

      Mark

      The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately, or telephone +(44)(0)121 464 4444. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.