Re: [rootsradicals] Freeradical with e-bike conversion kit

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Jeff Redding <jeffredding@...> wrote:
      Hello All,

      Can an electric bike conversion kit be used on a freeradical.

      I have been running a Currie USPD 24V on my Xtracycle for about 2 years and it works just fine.  My only difficulty has been the inevitable replacement of worn out batteries,  So far the e-assist has been safe, reliable and very inexpensive to operate

      MArk
      --
      "I just like to blow things up!"

      Papa Balloon