Re: Second hand xtracycles in the uk

  • loadsbetter
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi Graham,

      Really Useful Bikes at the Dairy, near Bristol, still has some 08
      Xtracycle FreeRadical kits - 340 GBP with free UK delivery. Talk with
      Rob at the Dairy. He's friendly and helpful.

      www.reallyusefulbikes.co.uk

      I hope this helps.

      Cheers.

      Mark
    • graham.lennard@birmingham.gov.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        Thanks Mark - Rob dropped me a line!

        Cheers

        Graham

        "loadsbetter"
        <pedal@...
        Sent by: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
        rootsradicals@yah cc
        oogroups.com
        Subject
        [rootsradicals] Re: Second hand
        03/02/2009 18:13 xtracycles in the uk

        Please respond to
        rootsradicals@yah
        oogroups.com

        Hi Graham,

        Really Useful Bikes at the Dairy, near Bristol, still has some 08
        Xtracycle FreeRadical kits - 340 GBP with free UK delivery. Talk with
        Rob at the Dairy. He's friendly and helpful.

        www.reallyusefulbikes.co.uk

        I hope this helps.

        Cheers.

        Mark

        The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately, or telephone +(44)(0)121 464 4444. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.