Re:Freeradical with e-bike conversion kit

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi Jeff,

      Notes on the install of the BMC hub motor directly on the Xtracycle: http://tinyurl.com/cpls95

      Pictures of my Big Dummy, with an eZee kit on the front: http://tinyurl.com/5rg6m3

      Video of comparing two high-power BMC motors on two Xtracycles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuPOj2SkgDc

      Dropouts on X are 135mm standard.

      Hope that helps-

      Best regards,
      Morgan
    • Mark Garvey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
        On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Jeff Redding <jeffredding@...> wrote:
        Hello All,

        Can an electric bike conversion kit be used on a freeradical.

        I have been running a Currie USPD 24V on my Xtracycle for about 2 years and it works just fine.  My only difficulty has been the inevitable replacement of worn out batteries,  So far the e-assist has been safe, reliable and very inexpensive to operate

        MArk
        --
        "I just like to blow things up!"

        Papa Balloon