Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Whatchamacollar Solution

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2009
      And yes, we will be tweaking the outer diameter of the lower half, FYI, just don't want to remove the material to work for the BD to have it lack clamping ability for FreeRadicals or Radish.

      On Jan 31, 2009, at 7:04 AM, ama3655@... wrote:

      I'd prefer to watch a sitcom and have a part that fits. Just me, but that's how I see it.
      FatRob

      In a message dated 1/31/2009 8:02:45 A.M. Central America Standard T, ddannenberg@ me.com writes:

      I think it would be hysterical if they included a nickel with every set!

      Dave

      Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your credit score.

    • bob
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
        "open-source standard"?

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Rick Pickett <rick.pickett@...>