Re: [rootsradicals] Whatchamacollar problems

  • Andrew Kreps
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
      On 1/27/09, Tone <tone@...> wrote:
      > I got two pairs of Whatchamacollars for Xmas, and I only got
      > around to installing them yesterday. Unfortunately I encountered a
      > problem. I could not get them on. They fit nice and snug over the V-rack
      > tubing, but when I was trying to get them down over the V-rack receiving
      > posts on my Big Dummy they really did not seem like they wanted to fit.

      I discovered the same problem with my Big Dummy last night. According
      to my calipers, the inner diameter of the frame side of the
      whatcyamacollar is about half a millimeter smaller than the outer
      diameter of the big dummy frame. Just enough difference to cause us
      some pain. If you get a reasonable solution from the Xtracycle folks,
      do share it.