Blasphemous ?

  • Devin Quince
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      I know this could be construed as a Blasphemous ?, but I am wondering if there are any Yuba owners in the MPLS area that would be willing to let me look at theirs and possible ride one. I run an X now and am considering upgrading to the big D, but cost is major obstacle with that ride.
      Thanks,
      Devin

      --
      Devin Quince
      http://quinceurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/

      Start demanding safe passage on our public roads!

      "Before there were automobiles, and after there will be automobiles, there will be bicycles moving people around for transportation"
      Andy Thornley, program director for the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition

      "Being so close to death makes you realize that you are alive"
      Nels Johson 1988 Iditabike rider

      "Cars are for societies where they have yet to understand what quality of life actually means."
      Elderly Dutch cyclist encountered by Mark Jenkins near the town of Gouda along the Rijn River

      "Biofuels pit the 800 million people with cars against the 800 million who go to bed hungry."
      Lester Brown, Earth Policy Institute