Just bought a "New" (For me) old school Peugeot Montreal Express Mtb

  • Carl Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009

      Does anybody have any idea what I just got myself into? Saw it in Craigslist.com , wanted to hit the trail sans longtail once in a while. I noticed that frame was well built, but then I saw that the cranks appeared  to be Plastic?? Am I seeing things. Any Peugeot Montreal Express Mtb experts out there??

      thanks,

      Carl
      --
      Carl

      http://xtracycle.blogspot.com

      "Our planes and automobiles have made it possible for us to go anywhere and see nothing, but our simpler, slower means of conveyance, our feet and our bicycles and wind-powered boats, still connect us to this earth that is not ours to master, but to treasure."

      Kent Peterson
      http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/