Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Big Dummy Down

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 14, 2009
      On 2009-01-13, at 10:30 PM, phaedrus wrote:
      > Of course, dealing with her Insurance company today
      > went quite a ways towards diminishing any sympathy I might have had.

      Just FYI, a good friend of mine, in a worse situation (had to have his
      knee worked on after his wreck), upon receiving a phone-verbal offer
      for "sixty five" (thousand) and accepting, found that they want him to
      take a check for "$60,500" instead of the "$65,000" that he
      understood. Forewarned is forearmed, these guys can be professional
      jerks.