Re: [rootsradicals] Bike lights gone wild

  • Steve Lange
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
      From: "Morgan" <mcgurme@...>

      > Given all the discussion we've had in the past about bike lights....
      >
      > Bike Lights Gone Wild: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVvhKATrW-Y
      >
      > It's a bit hard to make a good capture of bike lights on video, but
      > this at least gives some idea of what my Firefly Big Dummy looks
      > like lit up at night.

      Wow(!)... I'd need a checklist for the startup sequence on that puppy!

      At some point I wonder if the drunks don't start to get target fixation on
      "over the top" setups like these? Not flaming, but I think it's an honest
      question. "Oh golly, wasssat? Ooo lookey all thuh perty lights... CLUMP...
      uuuh, wawazat?"

      In all honesty of course, I'm a little jealous ;-)

      Steve