Re: [rootsradicals] E-assist and noise

  • Juergen Weichert
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
      p.s. The Snap Deck had a bit of a "soundboard" effect. It can slightly
      amplify whatever sound your assist system makes if you have a rear
      motor. On mine the gentle hum that it can produce at higher power
      settings (or regeneration) becomes audible with the Snap Deck on.

      I ride a BionX PL-350 system on my Xtracycle but have a fair bit of
      experience with most (or just about all) of the other systems that are
      available.

      Juergen