Re: Weight Management

  • davidmoskovitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      Great xtra-photos.
    • Ian E. Hopper
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Beau" <links0311@...> wrote:

        > I've seen a lot of people riding on the back of xtracycles and some of
        > these people are pretty big. I've heard the xtracycle can hold 405lbs
        > which includes the riders weight. Have you ever carried a passenger and
        > what's the biggest load you've carried?
        >
        > -Links

        The largest standing passenger I've carried (and he was surfing the
        snapdeck while we were off-road) was about 190lbs.. The largest seated
        passenger I've carried was about 150 lbs. Seated passengers effect the
        balance a lot less, especially when they are adults. Children tend to
        wiggle around a lot more unless they are experienced passengers, but
        you can learn to compensate for everything. I suggest you get
        experienced riding with some static loads first before taking adult
        passengers.