Re: Stokemonkey

  • bob
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Khalid Mateen <chalid2007@...>
      wrote:

      > Has anyone tried modifying one of these to use as a battery for your
      bikes?

      > http://www.discoverhydrogen.com
      >
      > K.
      This doesn't make electricity; it actually burns electricity, to make
      hydrogen. It takes more power from your engine to generate the
      electricity than you will get back from burning the hydrogen.
    • soappedaler
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 24, 2010
        I'm going to order the Stokemonkey next week and once I get used to it I'm going to start investigating the solarfication. This week my thoughts are which battery and new handlebars. I have H bars on the dummy now and they won't accommodate the throttle and display.