Re: [rootsradicals] Stokemonkey

  • Khalid Mateen
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 31, 2008
      Has anyone tried modifying one of these to use as a battery for your bikes?

      http://www.discoverhydrogen.com

      K.

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 24 4:45 AM
        I'm going to order the Stokemonkey next week and once I get used to it I'm going to start investigating the solarfication. This week my thoughts are which battery and new handlebars. I have H bars on the dummy now and they won't accommodate the throttle and display.