December Newsletter

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2008
      Just a heads up to those not signed up for Xtracycle newsletters, some specials and what not are detailed here:

      http://xtracycle.com/media/newsletters/december2008.html

      Have a great weekend!

      Rick

      PS Anyone get a glimpse of the moon last night, was gorgeous riding home looking into it. :)
    • Carl Ray
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2008
        Rick,

        yes the moon was awesome!  For bike riding the traffic is a distraction down here in So. Cal once i got home and relaxed went outside and noticed.

        carl

        --
        Carl

        http://xtracycle.blogspot.com

        "Our planes and automobiles have made it possible for us to go anywhere and see nothing, but our simpler, slower means of conveyance, our feet and our bicycles and wind-powered boats, still connect us to this earth that is not ours to master, but to treasure."

        Kent Peterson
        http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/

      • Rick Pickett

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2008
              Yeah, the moon was great tonight. Carl - sorry that things are so packed in LA
              that you don't get to see it on your ride. On my ride, I have a 2 mile stretch of
              country highway that is pretty deserted. Tonight it was incredible, riding along
              in the moonlight (I turned my headlight off), and listening to Pink Floyd and Talking
              Heads on the bike stereo... I was kind of bummed when I got home.
              Morgan