Looking for a Xtracycle-savvy bike shop in Hermosa Beach area

  • Paul Freedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hey Southern Cali people,

      Anyone know a shop that offers Xtracycle installations in the Hermosa
      / Manhattan beach area?

      I've got a friend who wants to get a FreeRad installed down there.

      Yours,

      Paul / Fossil Fool

      P.S. Cool discussion on kickstands over the past week. I'll keep you
      all posted on how my center stand works out. I'll be using some strong
      non-metals such as bamboo laminates and carbon fiber. I don't know if
      there's a product in the works here, or just a one-off, but I like
      where it's going so far.