Re: [rootsradicals] My two-kid (2yo and 5yo) seats, no tools required! It WORKS!

  • Jennifer Logan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
      That's awesome, Laura!  Congratulations!  I'll have to look into those seats.  When Anika has ridden on a snapdeck she loves it, but has a deathgrip on the Peapod.  :)  Maybe something like that would be enough to make her feel more at ease.

      ~Jennifer

      On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Laura Hamilton <mslaura@...> wrote:

      See photo and story here!
      http://www.viviente.com/

      I'm so jazzed. It worked! Have been riding all over on my Radish in
      the last two days since I got this rigged up and the kids are happy as
      clams.

      .

    • vbbradford
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2008
        Laura,

        I have been meaning to reply with this link for you:
        www.yakkay.com

        They're helmets with hat slip covers which would you could convert
        into a perfect bike helmet sunhat.

        Victoria