Re: [rootsradicals] Re: My foot pegs are not so cool anymore

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 28, 2008
      Yes, it is against the law in SOME locations in our city too.  Mostly in the downtown and business heavy areas.  that is because of pedestrian congestion, but generally out in the more distant areas, sidewalks are fair game.  MOST cities are like this.

      I DO AGREE that riding the sidewalk is a risk.  It may not be something you want to do.  I agree with you that you shouldn't do it as a general practice....but still......There are times when the sidewalk IS the safest route at the moment!   Generally I take an alternative route when the street is too busy.  THAT is the best course!

      Mark

      On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 10:40 AM, BRUCE WILSON <bruce_alan_wilson@...> wrote:
      I should point out that in some towns riding on the sidewalk is against the law.

      --
      "I just like to blow things up!"

      Papa Balloon