Stoker Bar Seatpost Shim Info Update

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      One of our fellow RootsRadders brought to our attention that they
      received an incorrect shim. (We sell the Stoker Bar Kit with a 27.2mm
      for shimming up to the 1 1/8" stem clamp diameter).

      We checked our inventory and found a few shims at incorrect diameters,
      so please let us know if you ordered a Stoker Bar Kit and received an
      incorrect shim so that we can get you the proper size.

      Cheers,
      Rick