Re: [rootsradicals] Haul Stuff -- Make Money

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 5, 2008
      HAH!  I haul my magic and balloon twisting show around!   Talk about a money maker!  I carry about 2000 balloons and a pump and my little sound system and I can make about $50-$100 an hour sometimes!

      mark

      On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 7:27 AM, Mighk Wilson <mwilson@...> wrote:
      See:

      http://www.pedalpeople.com/

      Mighk

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      "I just like to blow things up!"

      Papa Balloon
    • Mark Garvey
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 24, 2008
        Ummm, that is a secret!  though usually I am delivering to a place with a dumpster near my delivery point. SOMETIMES I am forced to dispose of it in a trash bin at a rest area.   But the bottles, I just empty. then throw the bottle in the trash. It may not be the best of situations, but at least it is tied up in a sturdy plastic bag.

        If I were in the woods camping I would likely bury it someplace.  again, not the best, but still better than tossing it into the bushes!

        Mark

        On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 8:12 AM, MH <hoagy@...> wrote:
        I've been using a 5 gallon bucket from the dump with
        an old toilet seat and I've been a happy tooter.
        This Target setup would be nice thanks to the
        snap shut tops.

        Say Mark what do you do with your
        truckers plastic bag waste when on the road?

        -Mark Hoagy