Re: Xtra's on the City Bus

  • Murray Neill
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2006
      It looks to me like the weight from the front of the bike goes on the
      cranks which are resting on the rack.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "forschmiedt" <ghorstf@...> wrote:

      > On second and third look at that photo, where the forks go is indeed a
      > mystery.
    • Kipchoge Spencer
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 16, 2006
        The front weight indeed rests on the bottom bracket, and the front wheel retention bar goes over the top tube.

        I was touring in Hawaii once and we wanted to get on the 75-cent bus that goes all around Oahu. But they don't let you on with luggage. So we just kept our big drybags inside the FreeLoaders and loaded the whole bikes on front of the bus...

        --
        Kipchoge Spencer

        29085 Highway 49
        North San Juan CA 95960