Re: Dogs and Xtracycle

  • kwikfile08
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2008
      Murray,

      Thanks for sharing, your pup Kaycee was very cool. Looks like you and your mate had some
      awesome adventures. NZ looks so wonderful. Maybe someday I could cycle there myself. I
      will have to find/build something for my dog Sophie, she is getting older, still fit but is not
      up for running beside me on the bike.

      again thank you and sorry for your loss,

      Carl