Re: [rootsradicals] Surley Big Dummy

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2006
      I don't say much here since I joined but I think a kid sized xtracycle would be great. I would say ref the point of not wanting kids to ride other kids around...they do that anyway and in a very unsafe fashion up on handlebars and such. So if they are going to do it anyway might as well give them something a little bit more secure....just my opinion anyway.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2006
        tell a kid not to stuff cayolas up his nose.........and what's he
        gonna do???

        markus parkus
        rogue cycle works

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Sue"