Re: Update on the Josh's Journey

  • oceanmistredwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I ran into Josh several days ago in Arcata, CA. Arcata is about 250 miles north of SanFran.
      I was riding past on my X when a couple of guys yelled out "xtracycle!". I pulled over and
      we got to chitchatting and lo and behold it was Josh. I told him I read about his journey on
      RR. We both got a kick out of the random encounter. A picture of me, my X and guitar
      may show up on his blog.

      Daniel

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Tony Berger <anthonyeberger@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. For those following Josh's ride from B.C. to Mexico, he has updated his
      BLOG (http://keep-the-fun-between-your-legs.blogspot.com/) and said he expects to be
      in San Fran in about two days! So far, the only "issue" has been a couple of flat tires and a
      broken pedal. Not bad for a few months on the road living out of your XtraCycle.