Re: [rootsradicals] Narrow Roads (was kid hauling, etc)

  • MH
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 18, 2008
      MH wrote:
      > Mark Garvey wrote:
      >> some years back, I remember reading
      >> about a Brit that walked the length of the Western Hemisphere. He mentioned
      >> his great fear of walking across the USA and his VAST relief that he made it
      >> to Canada unscathed by random gunfire. what the hell is this?

      Say, the last time Bush ran for President at the Minnesota state capital
      the Republican rally had marksmen on the rooftops in case the liberals came
      over to stir up some trouble during there peace marches.

      BTW, pirate radio Destiny Media Player is under downloads -
      http://www.pirateradio.com/downloads/ -Mark H.

      > Here in the USA upper Midwest things are pretty calm for the most part
      > from my perspective also. Maybe else where its different. I remember
      > all the talk down south a few decades ago and elsewhere when police &
      > national guardsmen used guns on protesters. Ruff times.
      >
      > Hey, I found a free radio download player to listen to
      > scanners elsewhere in the USA called, Destiny Media Player
      > http://www.pirateradio.com/about/
      > Just got it to listen to dial up radio mostly.
      > Maybe of interest. -Mark H.
    • MH
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 18, 2008