longtailtech wiki open source.

  • zoot_katz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      Excuse me if this has already been posted but I stumbled on this link
      just today. Searching the keywords in the title of this message
      returned no relevant hits on this forum, so I figured it's news.

      Here it is:
      <http://www.xtracycle.com/longtailtech/index.php/Main_Page>

      Basically, it's proprietary information the fine people at Xtracycle
      has chosen to make open source.

      Encouraging the development of a longtail standard is marketing
      genius on their part.