Re: [rootsradicals] What Lights Are These?

  • Carl Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2008
      Dude,

      Your in luck Derek Pearson is a member of the Roots Radicals Yahoo group and Honor Society. If he doesn't read this find his info in "Members". He has some very sweet rigs !

      Peace,

      carl

      On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:04 PM, tim_h_49068 <tim_h_49068@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Can you all tell me what bike lights these are.They look nice and
      bright.Thanks Tim.

      http://tinyurl.com/3l6rfd

      --
      Carl

      http://xtracycle.blogspot.com

      "Our planes and automobiles have made it possible for us to go anywhere and see nothing, but our simpler, slower means of conveyance, our feet and our bicycles and wind-powered boats, still connect us to this earth that is not ours to master, but to treasure."

      Kent Peterson
      http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/