Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Radish not out until late October :-(

  • Abigail vR
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      I'm in Mountain View. Funny, I ended up with a white step-through
      Townie but I would have rather had blue or green. Ah well. I got a
      step-through because when I had my son on the back of a regular bike
      in a seat I always felt like I was going to either fall over or kick
      him in the face. I don't haul huge loads other than the two kids, and
      together they are still under 100lbs.

      I think a local place to buy the Radish would be awesome. I get lots
      of questions about my bike and I'd bet that not just moms would buy it!

      Abigail