Josh's trip plans

  • Tony Berger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Jennifer,

      Josh and his buddy are riding from Vancouver to Mexico.  A epic journey for sure.  So far so good.  They are in good spirits and continuing on.  I am not sure they will make their goal of 7 to 8 weeks but I don't think either of them have any plans when they get back aside from paying rent so if it takes a bit longer that wouldn't bother them too much.

      Fall has hit hard in Wisconsin.  Dipped into the 30's last night according to the weather people.  Makes me think Cali would be lovely around now.  At least we get to watch the leaves change.

      Cheers

      Tony B.

    • j.a. tackett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Tony ................where in wisconsin are you located?