[rootsradicals] Re: Sure, all these cargo bikes are great, but...

  • MH
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 1, 2008
      Bruce Alan Wilson wrote:
      > Longtails have their limit. There is a certain point where a bakfiest or
      > something similar, or even a cargo, trike is needed

      You know I tried a large basketed recumbent trike for
      shopping and heading to the laundromat. It was a nice
      setup and worked real nice for four years. For me
      there is something about a bicycle thats just sort of
      sporty about it or maybe its the ability to lean into
      the curves thats appealing. -Mark H.