Re: Tow-Bike

  • Phil Good-Elliott
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
      Tim and Dave, thanks for the replies and the photos.

      Dave, how do you keep the hub from rotating downwards? I'd be concerned it could rotate
      down and the forks could then bind against the back of the FreeRadical (chew up that
      paint and possibly damage the fork and/or back of the FreeRadical).

      Tim, I'm interested in short hauls - nothing long - maybe two miles at the most.

      -Phil