Re: [rootsradicals] cheap tires

  • JJ Ark
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      Thats what I ahve on my X

      They work rather well, except for tight corners (almost an impossibility on an X,)  but I am waiting for the Legendary Oregon Rains. We'll see how they do then ;-)

      JJ
      On Sep 30, 2008, at 10:32 PM, Devian Gilbert wrote:

      http://www.biketire sdirect.com/ piksct/innova_ swiftor_city_ tire/pp.htm

      i keep thinking this is a pretty good tire.  especially consider the price!

      JJ Ark

      Charlie: You know, little girl? You freak me the hell out. On the outside, you're just as pretty as a picture. But on the inside, you're a --
      Cameron: Hyper-alloy combat chassis.
      Charlie: Is that a complicated way of saying 'robot'?
      Cameron: Cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.
      Charlie: Okay. Scary robot.
      --Sarah Connor Chronicles, 2008