Bad Information

  • larryu81
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      In a previous post I said that I had heard that Radish's successor
      would have an internal hub gear drive.

      That was not correct.

      My e-mail to them expressed why I thought that such would be better,
      that the staff member who replied agreed with me that it would be a
      good idea, but that was just that person's opinion--NOT a decison by
      Xtracycle.

      I am sorry that I misunderstood and gave the wrong impression to the
      group.

      Mea culpa;
      Mea culpa;
      Mea maxima culpa.