RE: [rootsradicals] internal gears

  • Leifert, Jesse - BLS
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2006
      Message
      I have the nexus 8 setup on mine and love it.  Simple lines and cleaner look.  Plus you can run a 1/8" chain for that track look. :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "forkndork110" <gobned110@...>
        wrote:

        > Anybody else riding internal gears? what are your impressions? I'm
        > going to ride through the winter before i make my final judgement, but
        > so far i love my nexus 7 set-up.
        > This will be my third year with my freerad, when i saw it online i
        > instantly saw the practicality of it.

        I love 'em on my "new" Gazelle, though I don't know enough to love
        them thoroughly. I just like being able to ride in the elements and
        not grunge anything up.
      • Brian Rush
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
          I'm loving the Nexus 8 on my Electra Townie! Along with the grunge
          prevention mentioned, I never have to worry about what gear I'm in
          before taking off. Not too many hills around here, so the 8 speeds
          work out fine.