Longbike cargo haulers rejoice!

  • tytanup
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Looks like Interbike had a good crop of cargo haulers. I posted some
      photos I've found the last few days of some of them at my blog:

      http://revolutionsincycling.blogspot.com/

      Also, if you haven't read Vik's Big Dummy blog, he's got alot of good
      stuff there including more pix of the RANS Hammer Truck.

      http://viksbigdummy.blogspot.com/

      Hope you don't mind my pointing folks to your blog Vik.

      That El Ranchero from Gary Fisher looks like alot of fun!

      Hope the manufacturers can get some more info up soon. I wasn't at
      Interbike, but I love the stuff others have posted.