Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Just Ordered Nitto Dove Handlebar for Stoker, Where to get Tande

  • Tone@moon-shine.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
      Michael,

      I forgot to mention... that eBay seller, who I bought the stem from
      for my stoker bar set up, also had several other stems. I do not think
      most of them got sold off and at least some of them should work for
      stoker-bar purposes. They might not be listed anyone, but I would
      imagine you could contact him directly to try and get one from him
      apart from eBay.