Re: beautiful custom-made Surly Big Dummy for sale--$1600

  • fredpinto.geo
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2008
      Are you throwing the waterproof bags shown in one of the pics in the
      deal? :-)
      Seriously, if I could get it here in Brazil for the price you asked
      without have to spend around 50% extra on import taxes (on top of the
      roughly US$125-150 for shipping) I'd paypal you the amount you asked
      in the blink of an eye.
      It's a very beautiful bike. Good taste on the painting, tires, and
      fenders.
      Take care,
      Fred (who's pleased to have his '97 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo e Koo +
      FreeRadical kit -> X'ed bike)

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Matt Gnome <coolgnomeman@...> wrote:

      > Matt Gnome <coolgnomeman@...> wrote:
      >
      > Matt Gnome <coolgnomeman@...> wrote:
      >

      > coolgnomeman <coolgnomeman@...> wrote:
      > Just relocated to Portland area and have
      to sell my dearly loved amazing dream bike that I custom built 3
      months ago... Her name is Lucy and it's very important that she goes
      to a good home. I'm