Re: Attaching a Burley Piccolo to the X?

  • David Bole
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
      I have been using a Piccolo on the back of my X all year. It has
      worked out great. Rather than modify the snapdeck I have my moose
      rack attached to the rear of the X frame. I can take the moose rack
      off in about 1-2 minutes if needed. Tim posted some pictures of my
      setup here: http://www.aucracing.com/tim/piccolo/

      If you do a message search you can find a long thread about my
      setup. People on this message board have some great ideas so you may
      find a better solution. I have been really happy with my setup. For
      around town this has become our family car (at least while it is
      warm).

      Dave

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Fahrner" <fahrner@...>

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatguy1966/2497279123/in/photostream/