Re: Working X

  • kwikfile08
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 28, 2008
      Dude,

      I was wondering about that too. Here in the City I got caught up in
      the "Do as the Romans Do" Your hitting my vibe conscience with this
      reply man. I think that your correct the X is something different if
      we all stiched "Drink Coca Cola" on the side where would we be?

      Thanks for the centering,

      Carl

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Kipchoge Spencer"

      saying<http://adbusters.org/the_magazine/73/So_Paulo_A_City_Without_Ads.html>