OT Re: [rootsradicals] Re: from my deck...

  • David Eichelberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      There problem solved.
      Love,
      Dave

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [rootsradicals] Re: from my deck...

      OK, jeez.  I'm not trying to bash.  It's just that if the whole OT thing is going to work then respected people are going to have to start using it.

      You'll never hear another peep out of me about the whole subject.  I'm very good at hitting "mark as read".

      On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 1:43 AM, kwikfile08 <kwikfile@gmail. com> wrote:

      I would imagine he knows it. Obviously he was excited and passionate. As we post here we
      get to know each other and their passions. From the time I have been here, I have sensed
      that the vibe is more like a backyard party among friends of a Cycling Club. As one walks
      around folks are talking about different subjects. Mostly bikes and yeah other things too.
      Stuff happens - nothin; to bust a guys chops for.

      I rather enjoyed it - it's part of the overall Roots vibe, OT or not. Devian is a respected
      member. So an oops happened.
      WTH !
      It's all good in the neighborhood.

      Carl