Xtratall bike photo

  • Anna Cummins
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hey all,
      I'm busting in here w/ no background on your tallbike chat, but saw question re: images/tall bike.....a friend who was at Interbike and knows I'm an Xtra fan snapped the attached.
      Crazy shit!

      And go KC on your NW tour, sounds like an awesome lineup, wish I were up in the rainy Northwest.....

      Anna Cummins, Founder
      www.bringyourown.org
      byotalk.blogspot.com

      "Because you look so good with a cup and bag...."
    • Dane Buson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
        On Nov 7, Anna Cummins was accused of saying:

        > Hey all, I'm busting in here w/ no background on your tallbike chat,
        > but saw question re: images/tall bike.....a friend who was at
        > Interbike and knows I'm an Xtra fan snapped the attached.

        > Crazy shit!

        That's Aaron Goss's bike. He's actually on this list, so he might pipe
        up about it. IIRC, the Colnago developed a crack (in the chainstay ?),
        so he decided to make a tallbike Xtracycle with it.

        --
        Dane Buson - Buson@...
        "Stop: Drive Sideways."