Re: Fenders (Mudguards) on Front suspension forks

  • alexbknight
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
      Thank you very much for the hints and tips.
      Been on a bit of a "bracket crusade", wasn't sure that Zip ties were
      100% for me.
      What I found that seem pretty fantastic are:

      "Cateye Universal sensor band kit #169-6280 for Altimeter, HRM,
      Cordless, and all other Cateye computers"

      This is a small plastic clamp that expands large enough to go around
      oversized suspension fork legs.
      Fixed the main struts including quick release tabs with these...
      ... and the main part with ZIP TIES!!

      Also used another reflector bracket to fix a dynamo front light on.

      Detailed photos in "Swiss X rebuilt" Photo album.

      Cheers!
      Alex

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Phillip Barron" <pbarron@...>