Re: Gazelle...

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2006
      -I was especially primed for it because I have been gazing longingly
      at that Breezer Uptown with Free Radical ... but that's rather out of
      my range.

      I *think* it is an Impala. It's a 2003 model, not in any of those
      funky colors. (Frankly, I wasn't all that concerned with exactly which
      model it was. I figured it was the chance of the decade, and trust my
      buddy at the bike shop not to steer me wrong - he'll still be there
      after this guy moves!)

      I emailed to offer to wait if the man still wanted to use it - I *do*
      have three bikes, after all - but he said no, he doesn't want to have
      a million things to do at the last minute. So Wednesday I will (sigh)
      take out the car, because I don't have a trey bien yet, and go fetch it.

      I've got a "Day of the Dead" party to go to on Sunday ... if I can
      find that particular dress, I can ride out there.

      I picked up some spokelights for it which turn out to be red and blue.
      If you hear about a cyclist being picked up for impersonating a
      police officer, I didn't mean it, I swear! Flashing red and blue from
      a big black and white cruiser, though... I think it's ingrained in us
      to assume it's the constabularies, especially if I'm in my yellow and
      black "safety gear." Hmmm... next group ride they'll think I"m a
      police escort! Same effect as Critical Mass...