Almost...

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      ... My free radical *should* be waiting for me at the bike shop - was
      supposed to be done last Wednesday when I flew away to San Francisco.
      (yea, my arms are tired...) Bike shop is closed Mondays in January,
      though:-( :-( I can'at even see it through the window...
      I saw a *lot* of really expensive cars in SF - felt like I was back
      in Northern Virginia or something. Restaurants that don't give you
      decimal places in their prices aren't my style anyway, even if it is
      paid for in my per diem. Nice to be back in the MIDWEST ... my
      Schwinn Racer has missed me...