They're everywhere!!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      I don't have mine on my bike yet... but I was riding back from the
      Indoor Time Trials (I won!) and ready to pull in the driveway when...
      just up ahead... that bike sure looks like a long one... I'm not 100%
      sure 'cause it turned into a driveway (what a morph job :-)) before I
      was close enough but the colors and sizes were right as it rolled
      around the assorted corners to Vermont St.