Re: Got myself a new shuttle truck

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
      Thank you - I need to drop my Xtra at the bike shop to get those disk
      brakes installed and it would be handy to be able to ride the rest of
      the way to work on my Trek. It's only 5 miles.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "John Speare" <johnspeare@...>

      http://www.bikerubbish.com/xtracycle2/xtracycle/images/gallery/wedding39.jpg